photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Friday, March 12, 2010

An Opportunity To Serve


I have been following Jenny Simmon's blog for over a year now. If you don't know, she is the lead singer for Addison Road. I love reading her blog, it is very entertaining, insightful and keeps me informed on projects I can get involved in (ex. Mocha Club). I wish she was my friend, I realize that it sounds a little Jr. High-ish for me to say that, but it's true. I think we could have wonderful coffee chats...I'm just saying.

I have never met her or her family but I still feel the need to help them. They just started their spring tour with Sanctus Real last week and only days into the tour their RV caught fire and took all their clothes and belongings with it. According to her most recent update they have been blessed greatly in only a few short days but why not keep blessing them?? So here is their PayPal information and a little blurb from her very own blog:

If you want to help Ryan and I replace our things, please feel free to make an on-line donation to our personal Paypal account: ryan@addisonroad.com.

Can you think of a better way to spend your money other than to help someone who lost their everyday valuables. Imagine your life without your favorite purse, those comfy jeans that fit perfectly, or even your Bible. I know money doesn't buy happiness but it is always nice to support your family!

So come on, even if it's $5, help support them so that they will be encouraged to continue their music ministry. I can't tell you how many times God has spoken to me through their lyrics, so now it's time to give them something in return.

Ok...get goin'!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...