photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I should probably not get in the habit of going a month without a new post, I might bore some people. That is, if anyone actually reads this blog. I wonder if anyone does?? If you feel inclined to tell me, by all means please do. Leave me a comment and tell me! Haha.

Just because I have failed to blog does not mean God hasn't been turning some ashes into beauty recently! I just want to take a second a share an AMAZING, AMAZING quote that I was given after my new fitness class. Yes, I attended a fitness class. It was fun, more on that later though. Here it is:

"There is nothing- no circumstance, no trouble, no testing- that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment.

But as I refuse to become panicky, as I lift my eyes to Him, and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will cause me to fret, and I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord it.

That is the rest of victory."
-Alan Redpath
From: "Victorious Christian Living"
Fleming H. Revell 1955

If that doesn't bring a HUGE smile to your face while reading that I think there is something wrong with you. No but seriously, it is too good of a quote not to share.

Well that is all from me, better get back to work...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...