photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Monday, October 26, 2009

Am I a creeper?

Such a random question but once you hear the reason why, you too would ask yourself the same thing. I have a slight, completely healthy obsession with Tim Tebow. I do believe that he could possibly be my soul mate...we have to meet first, of course. He is pretty, athletic and best of all he loves Jesus. What is there not to love about him? Now I don't have any Tiger Beat posters of him hanging in my room but I do think he is slightly amazing. [For those who don't know, Tiger Beat is a teenage girls magazine with posters of heart throbs in it. I don't imagine Tim Tebow would do a photo shoot for that type of publication anyway.] This past weekend we had a girls night where we watched the UT football game and carved pumpkins. Well we changed the UT game because they were dominating Mizzou and found the Florida game to be more interesting. Watching the Florida game inspired me to carve a football helmet out of my pumpkin and put a picture of Tim Tebow in it. We all thought it was genius and very funny but the more I tell people the more I feel like they are judging me. I would like to punch them in the face for judging me [joking of course] but I am also starting to feel like it might be as creepy as they think it is. I am going to stick with finding it extremely funny though, for the sake of my pride.

Why don't you take a look for yourself.
Here is my creation:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...