photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I don't love you...I don't even know your name!

As most of you know I work at Starbucks and I do enjoy my job! I get to meet some incredibly interesting people and I do believe that it is no coincidence that God has placed me there. It is normal for me to see the same people everyday, some folks come in about once a week. After your 3rd or so visit I have your order memorized, it is just another stalker quality that I posses. I never mean it to come off as creepy but sometimes it kinda freaks people out. My bad.

Well today was one of those days that I just creeped the crap out of a guy. I have seen him several times, he always gets the same thing, so I thought nothing of it to have his drink ready by the time he got to the register to pay. As he approaches the counter to pay I let him know that his drink is ready, and well naturally his first thought was that I made it magically appear. After we explained to him that I do not practice witchcraft and knew his drink because I have seen him several times before, he proceeded to flirt with me. I am sure he had good intentions, he was a nice guy, but he looks exactly like my ex boyfriend and that freaks me out...a lot...mainly because my ex had a lot of the same qualities you would come to find in the devil. Anyway, I immediately get really guarded and won't make eye contact while he is trying to talk to me, and the awkwardness doesn't stop there. He informs me that he won't change his drink order because he appreciates me remembering. Now I just feel like a horrible person, I won't make eye contact with the poor guy and now I never want to make his drink again...just because he looks like my ex and I am pretty sure he thinks that I love him.

I am sure there has to be another person in the world who is more awkward then myself. If you find them, please send them my way, I would like to spend the day with them to make myself feel better. I think this guy thought I stalked him, but that would be silly because I don't even know his name, I only know what he drinks every day, which is far more creepy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...