photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I will praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands.

An interesting thing just happened, I was googling pictures of thunder storms to add as a visual to this blog and I found something I wasn't expecting. First let me explain why I wanted a picture of a storm. This week has felt like my family has been placed in the middle of a storm, we received some unexpected news that my grandpa is sick and several tests and possible surgeries are being conducted. The hardest part is that he is in Georgia and we can't be there for him on a daily basis. When something like this happens, I do believe God is at work, but it is just hard to wait and see what He is up to. Ok, like I was saying, I just found the most amazing picture, here it is:
(This is a picture of a lion right before a storm.)

I love the way C.S. Lewis portrays God as Aslan in The Chronicles of Narnia, such a strong and mighty character! This photo makes me think of Him protecting me from this storm. It makes me feel like He is enduring all the strong winds so that I might find peace in His presence. What a wonderful God to serve! One that is so selfless, strong and mighty!! I am not going to lie, this sucks and it's hard but I have to constantly remind myself that God never fails and His plan is perfect, even when it's not what we want. So prayers are much appreciated and I can't thank you enough for them! :)

"I believe You're my Healer, I believe You are all I need. I believe You're my Portion, I believe You're more than enough for me, Jesus You're all I need."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...