photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I should not operate heavy machinery.

I did about the dumbest thing ever on Sunday night. I was driving down Mopac, going about 75 or 80, give or take a couple mph, and I was touching up my makeup on the way to my friends. I dropped my lip gloss and it landed under my passenger seat. So while I was driving I wanted to see if I could get it out from underneath...I failed. I got my arm stuck. So I began to panic, here I was driving down the highway, could barely see over the wheel and my arm was stuck! Go ahead, shake your head and laugh, I now realize that it was unsafe and incredibly stupid. Well in a panic I pulled my arm out as hard/fast as I could. I took off some skin and my arm has a huge bruise and is swollen. Geez I am special!

Here is a pic, can't see it too well, the swelling has gone down and the bruising is finally fading.
It still amazes me that the one time I was doing nothing while driving is the time I get in my huge wreck. I am thankful that God wants to keep me alive!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...