photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I want to fall in love with You.


I gave one of my best friends this little frog for her birthday last year, about a month later she found the guy she is planning on marrying. For my birthday she returned the gift to me hoping that I would have the same luck she did. It has been a month and so far nothing. I have yet to find my frog prince, I have yet to have someone find my glass slipper or have someone wake me from my sleep with a magical kiss; but I have found the love of my Savior, so why is that not enough? I love displaying this little frog on my counter because it reminds me that one of my best friends is so happy in love and that is awesome, but at the same time I am holding out that it brings me a little luck! :) I wish that I could wake up everyday and seek the love of my God instead of the love of man. I know that the love of my God is never ending and I will never ever run out of things to learn about Him, so I need to keep seeking...every day, every hour and every minute! By just writing this blog, God is letting me know that I need to seek His love and my frog prince will follow. So here is to a new adventure: seeking the LOVE of my God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...