photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ode to Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

The most amazing thing happened today.
Like seriously, I'm not overreacting for dramatic effect.
It really was THAT amazing.

I stocked up on Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs at Target.
(Clearance-style)

Every year I wait for these little suckers to come out.
I love me some Peanut Butter Cups, but the Eggs are ten times better.
Dare I say it- they're eggcellent.

If you haven't ever tried them, you better get up on that!
After all, they are on clearance now for all you ballers on a budget.

:)


4 comments:

Amy said...

I can definitely attest to the fact that there is no exaggeration here! Reese's Eggs are where it's atttt.

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS. Ours are packaged differently here!!

Traci Lynn said...

Thank you for fully supporting and embracing my addiction! :)

Jane Caroline said...

DANGEROUS! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...