photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy National Sibling Day...Yesterday!!

You know what would have been awesome?
If I wrote this post yesterday.
But alas I did not.

Happy National Sibling Day To All My Sisters and Brothers! (I mean that in the literal sense, not in the Christian sense, but I still have love for y'all too!)


Happy National Sibling Day to Brandi-

My older sister who lives in Fort Worth.

The one who made me eat dog food...deodorant...lotion...

Tried to get me to stick my hand in the lobster tank.

And vacuumed up my hair...while it was still attached to my head.

The one who lived with me for 7 years.

And the one who didn't know that donkeys have teeth.





Happy National Sibling Day to Matthew-

My brother who lives in San Marcos.

The one my older sister and I used to dress up in women's clothing.

The one who tries to set me up with his college friends (awkward).

The one who won't admit that he likes the fact that he has three sisters.

And the one who is 9 years younger than me but is still overprotective.







Happy National Sibling Day to Haley-

My sister who loves chicken.

The one who makes up songs about chicken.


(Ok guys, she really loves chicken.)


The one who came out of the womb wearing high heels.

The only one in our family who has a country accent.

And the only girl in our family who gets to drive Grandaddy's truck.





Happy National Sibling Day to Tyler-

My brother who is 17 years younger than me.

The one who people think is my son.

The one who could beat me at any sport I challenged him to.

The one who loves going out to eat with me at sports bars.

(Yes, I take my 12 year old brother to sports bars. Is that weird?)

And the one who will always give me the biggest/longest hug every time he sees me.








Happy National Sibling Day...a day late!!!
Because do we ever do anything on time in this family anyway?!?!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...