photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things.

For now this is my blog layout, I don't like it. I don't like it one bit, actually. I have spent the past several days trying to find the perfect layout, I wanted one that would resemble a Word Press blog but I couldn't find one, so I settled...for now. It is amazing how much I stressed and worried about what my blog would look like. I wanted it to look legit, official, and stylin', but I have learned that is the words that I say, well the one's that God wants me to say, is really the only thing that matters. He could use this to speak to people if it was completely blank and plain. So that's all really. I have been super busy lately so I am sorry if you visit this page expecting something new, and instead just keep seeing different messed up layouts. Hopefully that has kept you entertained since I I have seriously been lacking in the writing department.
So until next time,
Adios.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...