photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ran-dumb.

It's time for some funny stuff. Things that have no purpose or meaning. Things that you don't have to contemplate on. Let's get it.

Dawn:
"What is the opposite of caring?"
Me:
"Uh...uncaring."

"I once dated a guy that reeked of Lucifer." (It's true, he was just down right evil.)

While out to dinner with the family:
Matthew: (yells in the restaurant) "Aw man, I got beans on my face!"

Leslie:
"You date guys that lift weights and I date guys that are skinny and look like they are on drugs."

Pictures John sends me via BlackBerry Messenger to cheer me up lol:




I am not the vulgar type, but this is just funny. Look at the sticker next to the McCain one:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...