photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playoff Predictions: Round 1

Ok I know I am a little late with my predictions since the games have already started this weekend but that's ok. I wanted to put in my 2 cents before the games progressed so you didn't think I was cheating. Here it goes:

Western Conference:
LA Lakers over Utah
Denver over New Orleans
Dallas over San Antonio
Portland over Houston

Eastern Conference:
Cleveland over Detroit
Boston over Chicago
Orlando over Philadelphia
Miami over Atlanta

Let's hope I am right!!!

I hope JJ Redick gets to play a lot in the playoffs. He is pure talent, the NBA just hasn't seen it yet! Check out that triple threat:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...