photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ridin' Dirty? Not quite.

I bought a new car yesterday, my first CAR. I hate to admit it but I am usually an SUV snob. For the longest time I refused to drive anything other than an SUV. After I totaled my new SUV only 3 moths after I got it, I did not have much of a choice other than to purchase something that was a little more financially friendly. I do like this car, it is smaller than the other things I am used to but it is growing on me. It is eco-friendly, gas efficient and leaves enough money in my budget for those unexpected shopping sprees. I think I found a winner. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Exterior:


Interior:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...