photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random things that are worthy of posting.

Favorite Quotes this week:
While watching The Hills with my sister:
"If Brody and Audrina had kids they would look like brother and sister." (Brandi)
"Uhhh...what?" (Me)

Tiffani's input on my new diamond earrings:
"Look at Traci's earrings, she thinks she's in the NBA."

My little sister's response when I told her I was watching The Real Housewives of New York:
"Is that the show where a bunch of ladies marry rich guys just because they have a lot of money, that way they can buy whatever they want."

Not a quote from this week but still funny:
"I think I am going to cut myself early from work so I can make it to my Dr.'s appointment." (Me)
"Why are you Mexicans always talking about cutting people?" (Tiffani)
"Why are you white people always stereotyping Mexicans?" (Me)

The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...