photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Friday, March 20, 2009

No feedback please.

I don't really know how I feel about President Obama. I mean, he looks like he would be a nice guy and he is smarter than me so that is pretty cool but I am ready for him to stop being a celebrity and start being a little more respected as a President. That was an extremely long run on sentence but I do not care to correct it at this time. I am not saying that he has made himself a "celebrity" but the media sure has. Was Bush ever on Jay Leno? I want to say no but I am not completely sure. (Do you like how I check my facts before I blog? Haha) I think it is funny how the general public adores Obama but if Bush did some of the same things he has, he would have definitely been called out for it. I am just ready for America to get over their infatuation for our current President and start seeing him as a man in power instead of a celebrity. I do admit, the more I hear him speak the more credit I give him....I don't hate the guy, I just don't agree with him. Just like liberals didn't agree with Bush...I am allowed to have those opinions, however I hardly ever voice them because I hate hearing peoples crap about it. We don't have to agree, the world won't end if we don't, I won't hate you if we don't agree...therefore stop acting like you are going to change my political stance with your mumbo jumbo. :) As I sit here and reread this blog, it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me but I am too tired to rewrite it so I think you get my point and if not my point is:

America, Barack Obama is our President, not a celebrity. Please stop putting him on the back of your over-sized hooded jackets and outlining it with rhinestones and slang words. I am sure he doesn't think it is flattering.

(I did see that on a 20-something year old guy in Denver...true story.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...