photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blogging from the bed...

I thought the title sounded catchy...but it could also be creepy. So let's go with the former.
The oak in the air has my allergies in a frenzy! I would love to go out and enjoy this beautiful day but instead I have been in bed since getting off of work at 8AM. I am catching up on all the shows I've missed this week on BRAVO. I love that station, it is my new favorite! There is really no reason for a blog today, just thought I would since it's been a couple days. I haven't had anything exciting happen so ya...I'm boring. I am excited that Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are back in stores! Just another reason why I love spring!

Woohoo.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am also so excited about those eggs being in stores again....my problem is I can't just each one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...