photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Monday, March 30, 2009

In MY dreams.

About 3 years ago I traded in my 2dr Tahoe for a more up to date SUV, that was the worst decision I've ever made. It was my first car and it was my "dream" car. Things were constantly falling apart but it maintained its beauty on the outside. I am currently shopping for a new car and I find myself missing my Tahoe like crazy. I wish I could hunt it down and offer the owner a couple thousand cash and be on my way. That might not be a good idea since the car would be 14 years old and probably still falling apart. Whatever. I often have dreams of this vehicle, I don't think that is normal but I don't mind. I dream that I still own the car, in addition to the current car that I am driving, so I always have a choice of two cars to drive. In my reoccurring dreams I find myself taking it out for a Sunday drive, much like an old classic car. I am sure this all seems weird to you, but to me it does not seem weird at all. Moral of the story: Don't sell things that you love, like your husband or babies, because in the end you will always want them back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...