photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To My Future Boyfriend.

To My Future Boyfriend,

I dont know why I am writing you this. Maybe it is because I hope that I find you sometime soon. God knows exactly who you are, but as for me, I am clueless. I want you to know that I have decided to wait for you and not settle for just any guy. I am waiting for your patience and kindness, your gentle spirit and admirable qualities. I am holding out for everything that you are because I know that is what God wants me to do.

I will no longer settle for the boy who makes me happy whenever it is convienent for him. I will no longer pursue the boy who makes my heart sink by the words and actions he uses against me. I will be strong and stand up for what I believe in and not compromise my faith for a boy.

I know you are out there....somewhere....but I will know exactly who you are when I meet you. And if I have already met you, then I know God is preparing us both for a relationship that is perfect for His Will. I am preparing myself to be the "Proverbs 31" woman so that I may help you and not make you stumble. I want to bring out the best in you and make you an incredible man. I want you to treat me like a respectable woman and know that who I am is who I am meant to be, and that you cant change Gods plan for my life. I want an amazing relationship with you, full of love and maturity. I want to be your perfect girlfriend.

I am tired of the boys that I have dated in the past, I am ready to experience a relationship that is glorifying to God. I am ready to experience true happiness. I know that we will disagree and argue, but what we will learn from those mistakes is most important. I know you wont be perfect and neither will I, but we can help each other grow from our own personal experience.

I know it sounds like I want a lot from you, but be sure that I will return that dedication and love back to you. I will be there for you when you need it the most, I will let you pursue me and be loyal and honest to you at all times. Be assured that I will do all that I can to not let you down but instead help build you up. I want to go to church with you, I want to go on dates with you, and most of all I want to be a person who you find true happiness in. I cant wait to find out who you are but until then I am patiently waiting and learning what it is to be a girlfriend of honor and respect.

(Written Tuesday, February 07, 2006)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...