photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Women of Joy


Well it's Day 2 of the #31Days challenge and I already look like I am a day behind because I "skipped" October 1st. I uploaded my post a few hours early because we all decided to link up early due to time zone differences. Soooooo, I felt the need to explain myself so you wouldn't judge me.

Validation is an idol of mine. I am working on getting over that.

Anyway.

I was invited to attend a conference in San Antonio this weekend and I am super excited about it!

It's called Women of Joy and one of their guest speakers will be Miss Kay from Duck Dynasty!!

How cool is that?!?!

I also can't wait to worship again with Chris Tomlin. I haven't been able to do that since he left our church in Austin to plant Passion City in Atlanta, so that will be awesome too!

I can't wait to experience this weekend's theme of absolute surrender!
They will encourage women to take a break from their busy schedules and to energize and refocus their spiritual lives- sign me up!

The best part of all of this (well, besides growing closer to God!) they have asked me to do a review of the conference on my blog! So you'll be able to read and see pictures of this experience!

Can't wait to share with you!!

(I used a ton of exclamation points in this post, by the way!)

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...