photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 4: Failure

Well crap, y'all.
I forgot to blog yesterday.

I failed.
On day 3!!!

Told you I would do it. But this time it wasn't intentional. It wasn't like those times I set goals for myself and thought "Oh well, I'll see if I can maybe pull this off."

I really thought I could do it!...Well kinda, except for when I kinda doubted myself on my Day 1 post. Oops.

But that's okay. I'm allowing myself a little grace in this area. Mainly because I know I'm not perfect and it takes discipline to go from blogging once a month to blogging once a day.

This is what I love about Jesus.
I can fail over and over at something and he won't give up on me.
He knows I'm not perfect and that what he asks of me requires discipline.
And I will try day after day to be perfect.
And fail.
But he always welcomes me with grace.

So okay, I failed at Day 3 but I got Day 4 in the books.
So tomorrow I will welcome Day 5 with a little grace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...