photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Monday, February 13, 2012

Now Accepting Donations

Raise your hand if you have an iPad.
Well if you were here you would see that my hand is not raised. I've always wanted an iPad but could never really find a use for it in my life. That was until I started finding conferences I wanted to register for. Seriously, nothing says "I go to conferences" like an iPad. I thought I'd share some of the awesome conferences coming up and if you want to join me, feel free to holla.

Verge: Missional Community Conference (February 28-March 2, 2012) in Austin, TX

Killer Tribes Conference (March 31, 2012) in Nashville, TN
*My goodness, I have seriously debated about taking a road trip, this sounds amazing!*

Catalyst (May 9-11, 2012) in Dallas, TX

Living Proof Live with Beth Moore (July 13-14, 2012) in Cedar Park, TX

Looks like I'm going to have to get me one of them there fancy iPad machines, yeehaw!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...