photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Saturday, January 15, 2011

2010 Rewind

What kind of blogger would I be if I didn't make a "Best of 2010" blog post? Exactly...a horrible one. So here you go, only 15 days late, my random but fun "Best of 2010" list.

Best Celebration:
Well my birthday, of course. July 29th marked the day I turned another year older. Not sure how I can top this celebration. I had an amazing time with my friends. We started off with dinner at an Austin favorite, Home Slice Pizza, and then moved the party over to The Highball where we did karaoke in a private party room. Enjoy these pictures, they are classics:

Dinner at Home Slice Pizza:




Karaoke in the "Rappers Delight" room at The Highball:







Best video...ever:
This was no competition, seriously how could you top this video?! It's of my grandma and brother dancing to Tik Tok by Ke$ha at my cousin's wedding. She definitely earned some cool points with this one! :)
(Yes, that is me who is laughing like a hyena. Sometimes I just get caught up in the moment. Don't judge.)




Best Photo:
I feel like this photo captures our sibling relationship quite perfectly.
We can't even have a normal "photo shoot".



Best Concert:
Hillsong United. Hands down. What an amazing experience! Plus, it was fun to worship and spend time with these lovely ladies.


(Photo courtesy of Sara Davis)

Best Memory:
Being apart of one of my best friends wedding. Such a happy, happy day!! :)



Best Read of 2010:
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore. What a truly convicting read, I honestly don't think of myself the same way anymore. I suggest it to each and every lady out there!


Best Sermon of 2010 at The Austin Stone (in my opinion):

Grace For Sodom and Gomorrah
I highly recommend you listen to this, it continues to wreck me every time.

Well this is my slightly random list of things I really enjoyed in 2010. I hope you had as much fun reflecting on them as I have.
Here's to another great year in 2011!!

1 comment:

StylishForever said...

Looks like you had a fab year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...