photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Sunday, August 29, 2010

When Christians make fun of Christian athletes


This is going to be quick. I won't dwell on this one too much but I am pretty much confused on this one:

Christians who make fun of Tim Tebow.
(Really????)

Reasons why I think this is ridiculous:
1. Aren't we supposed to support and encourage one another?
2. Someone who is obviously very passionate about their relationship with God should be an encouragement not cause us to make fun of him (or her).
3. Last time I checked Tim Tebow did not own his own sports broadcasting company, therefore all of the news coverage on ESPN, FOX or any other station was their own choice to report on it, not Tebows...so get over it... :)
4. So you don't like that he won 2 national championships and a heisman?? That's weird...because that's more than I have won so I can't rag on him for that!
5. I am not really sure what is so wrong about someone crying because they lost a SEC championship game. If you watch sports now, more than likely you played sports in high school. So remember that time you cried when you played in your last senior game...in high school. Or that time you probably cried when you lost that close game against your biggest rival...in high school. So what's my point? We cried about things in high school...not the flippin' SEC.

I admit, in the years past I have had a hard time liking the Oklahoma football team (mainly because they man handled Tech after their huge win against Texas) but when I saw this video of Sam Bradford I was blown away!! I might not like the team but there is no way I could not be encouraged by Sam Bradford's words and actions. So what is the difference between Bradford and Tebow??

I guess I will never win on this topic...

1 comment:

svrbrownsuga said...

I'm with u on this Trace, makes no sense smh :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...