photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love..then put the book down.

It's true, I hated the book. Never finished. I read about 5 chapters and then gave up. I am seriously disappointed because that is a book that I have been wanting to read. Anyway, I felt that you should know incase you have this desire to read the book.

What didn't I like about it?
1. The author is open and honest, and that is okay, but we don't share the same outlook on things...at all.
2. It just was a really bad book.

At the moment that is all, I know I haven't posted a blog in awhile but I will be back soon!

2 comments:

svrbrownsuga said...

I was thinking about reading this book as well..but I didnt hear much about. thans for the review hun :D

Traci Lynn said...

I know I didn't write the best book review ever, lol, but I just didn't have a great feeling while reading the book. The author is very whiny, self centered and her portrayal of God is not a good one. It sounds like a good read from the description on the cover: "a woman's search for everything across Italy, India and Indonesia." Sounds like it would be an amazing thing to experience, but I never got past chapter 5 because she prays that God would make her husband stop loving her and make the guy she is dating always be attracted to her....hmmmm.....just didn't sit well with me! But I have a great great great suggestion: Crazy Love by Francis Chan, it is amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...