photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Keeping Up With The "Kardashians"...I mean "Cobbs"

Our family gets compared to the Kardashians on a regular basis. I do realize that some may view that as a bad thing but I do believe that they possess some qualities of a good family. For example: 1. They are a tight knit group that are always there for each other. 2. They are always hanging out with one another. 3. They always got each others backs. 4. A family full of girls and only one boy. I don't know about you, but I think it is cool that some people can see that in our family as well. Need more evidence? Well here you go:

Bruce Jenner/Clay Cobb
They are both conservative and strict fathers who keep the family in line. They are never apart of the drama and try to give the girls the best advice on how to keep their lives on track. Sounds about right. (Just want to make a note that they look nothing alike! Haha.)



Kris Jenner/Alice Cobb
Oh man, I could go on for days about the similarities between these two ladies! In addition to their matching haircuts, these two are identical twins when it comes to their maternal instincts! When Sarah Palin made a reference to a mom is a pitbull in lipstick, she was talking about these two. People not only know better than to mess with them, they know better than to mess with their daughters...and their one and only son. However, when the children do something bad, somehow it is all about Kris...and Alice...and then come the tears. "It's all about me" tends to be their favorite thing to say!



Kourtney Kardashian/Brandi Barrera
Fortunately for the Cobb family one similarity that these two do not share is that Brandi is not pregnant. Praise the Lord! However, they are both the oldest and the tiniest of the family. How does that work out anyway? Aside from having the same body type, they do share the same type of style when it comes to clothes. They also share the same desire to own a clothing boutique. Jackpot!



Kim Kardashian/Traci Barrera
Let's just make it clear that we do not share the public scandal aspect of Kim's life...and for that I am grateful. However, my family thinks that I have a shopping addiction just like her...I don't object either. I enjoy trying different styles and always spending money, an unfortunate downfall in my life. Like Kim, I am the second to the oldest and I am somehow much curvier than my older sister as well. I think our similarities stop there. Oh wait...neither one of us are drinkers...there we go!



Rob Kardashian/Matthew Cobb
Here we go, the greatest of them all, the only sons! They are both surrounded by girls all the time, unfortunately for them they are their sisters. These two can do nothing wrong, and it is because they are moms pride and joy...and the only boys, a nice break from all the estrogen. Rob went to USC because of his dad and Matthew wants to go to Georgia because of Grandpa. They can always count on their sisters to be their for them. Awww.



Kendall Jenner/Haley Cobb
The youngest of the family. They both seem to be the more quieter ones of the bunch. As you can see they are both naturally pretty and enjoy some of the same things. For example: Kendall rides horses and Haley talks with a country accent. That is kinda the same thing, right? I don't know much about Kendall, so sorry Haley that's all I got! :)



So, what do you think? Think we could score our own reality TV show on E! ? Well...Clay would never go for that anyway! ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Nice post Traci! Can I be your honorary Khloe? I'm the tallest!

Traci Lynn said...

Yes, you can. That would be awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...