photo nav_home_zps435359c5.jpg photo nav_about_zpsb9122e3a.jpg photo nav_portfolio_zps6da59a10.jpg photo nav_shop_zpsd879ae64.jpg photo nav_advertise_zpsa0d7442a.jpg

Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm Not Dead.

Good news, right?

My sister informed me that I hadn't written a blog post in almost two months...and she laughed when she told me because she thought she was mistaken and then I (not so) kindly informed her that she was correct and thanks for pointing that out. (Long breath after a unnecessary run-on sentence).

So if I am not dead, what exactly have I been doing?

Good question.

I got a new freelance job writing for another college sports website.
Score.

I am about to head to Oklahoma to interview and review Kevin Durant's Basketball camp.
Score. Again.

And last week I was in Dallas for Echo- a conference for artist, geeks and storytellers.
And it was awesome.
Mainly because I got to hear Jon Acuff speak for the 5th time in 3 months, which is borderline stalker status. And I finally got to hear Donald Miller speak and he blew my mind.

Aaaaand this weekend I have been attending Texas Style Council here in Austin.
Which is the primary reason for this late-night blog update.
Because all the ladies I gave my blog out to are going to visit and say:
"Dang this chic doesn't write much."
Well, I do.
Just not on here.
Often.

So I am heading to bed before 11p on a Saturday night, but only after I go iron my favorite cardigan to wear tomorrow.

And if that last sentence didn't make me sound like an old lady, nothing else will.

Adios new friends!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...